Important information for our patients regarding COVID-19:
Spirit Physical Therapy continues to provide essential patient care at all of our office locations. In addition to observing CDC guidelines and complying with any state and local orders, we have implemented the following safeguards for the protection of our patients, staff, and greater community:
- Where mask mandates are not in effect, we still ask that patients who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask while in the office, if possible. Our therapists will also wear a mask while working with unvaccinated individuals.
- Current patients must contact their treating therapist or the Spirit PT scheduling line at (636) 265-1505 to reschedule treatment if any of the following apply:
- You have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- You have been experiencing any new respiratory problems, such as unexplained cough or shortness of breath
- You have been experiencing any new upper respiratory symptoms, such as runny nose, soar throat, or sinus congestion
- In the past 14 days, you have been in contact with an individual who has been confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, AND you are not fully vaccinated